Kevin has over thirteen years of experience drafting and negotiating various technology, outsourcing, commercial and related transactions. Kevin received his J.D. from Denver University in 2000, and received an M.A. in political science from the American University in 1994.
Kevin's prior accomplishments include:
- Senior Editor of the Denver University Law Review.
- American Juris award for Cyber Law
- First place honors, Nathan Burkan Memorial ASCAP Writing Competition.
- Privacy Rights in Personal Information: HIPAA and the Privacy Gap between Fundamental Rights and Medical Information, John Marshall Journal of Computer & Information Law.
- Network Effects in Technology Markets: Applying the Lessons of Microsoft and Intel to Future Clashes Between Antitrust and Intellectual Property, Journal of Intellectual Property.
- Pure Speech or Expressive Conduct: Software Regulation and the Courts, Colorado Lawyer.
- After the Gold Rush: The End of Cybersquatting, Preventive Law Reporter.
- Fair Use on the Internet: A Fine Line Between Fair and Foul, University of San Francisco Law Review.
- Criminal Procedure: The Work of the Tenth Circuit Court of Appeals, Denver University Law Review.
Kevin Davis, Esq.
Phone (516) 932-4300 Ext 262