Gary S. Greenstein
Special Counsel and Managing Attorney
Gary has years of combined business and legal experience in connection with intellectual property, technology and outsourcing related transactions. Gary also has considerable experience advising on general corporate matters such as acquisitions, investments, partnerships, commercial agreements and joint ventures.
Gary's clients have included:
- Major international investment banks
- Global entertainment companies
- Software providers
- Technology-based manufacturers
Gary's prior accomplishments include:
- Juris Doctor, Yale Law School
- Essays Editor and Symposium Coordinator, Yale Law Journal.
- Legal Intern, Hon. John H. Walker, Jr, United States Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit.
- Associate, Cleary, Gottlieb, Steen & Hamilton
- Black Belt in Aikido