Jeff is the founder and managing attorney of Technology Practice Group. Jeff has over 30 years of specialized expertise in both the legal and commercial aspects associated with technology and intellectual property related transactions, accumulating a broad range of experience.
Jeff also has more than ten years senior management experience as both principal and general counsel to an international financial services software company, having participated in guiding the company from start-up to its acquisition by a NYSE listed company. CBS News and Crain's New York Business have interviewed Jeff Monassebian and his companies have been featured on CBS News and Building America. Jeff is also the founder of Adroit®
Jeff's clients include:
- Major International Investment and Commercial Banks
- Internet Media and Commerce Companies
- Global Insurance Companies
- Software Providers
Jeff's prior accomplishments include:
- Senior Vice President and General Counsel TCAM Systems
- Juris Doctor, with honors, Georgetown University Law Center
- Bachelor of Science, Finance, St. John's University.
- Beta Gamma Sigma honor society
- Omicron Delta Epsilon honor society.
- A Survival Guide to Computer Contracts, Application Publishing, 1996. »Read more
- The Handbook of Investment Technology, Irwin Professional Publishing, 1996.
Jeff Monassebian, Esq.
Phone (516) 932-4300 Ext 260
Cell (516) 313-8667